Volkl Snowboards AFC – All Mountain Freestyle. The name says it all! All-Mountain Freestyle Camber or AFC for short. This board combines style with stability in a revolutionary shape concept. The Directional Freestyle Sidecut, with a 20mm setback, fuses with a Pro Camber Shape that features a Nose Rocker.
This combination allows for playful riding and provides massive pop and edge hold at the same time.
Want to shoot narrow couloirs or go full speed on the slope? The stiffer flex suits all riders that ask for excellent control. In the powder, the Nose Rocker provides great floatation, with the Fish Tail sinking into the snow.
This makes for an incredibly stable ride, like when straight-lining virgin powder fields! When the snow conditions are more fickle the Pointed Nose Geometry has some great benefits to offer: Its square shape is more forgiving than a round nose and will effortlessly cut through crust and wind-blown snow. This board is for riders that aren’t counting the number of rotations but are focusing on doing stylish freestyle tricks in any terrain. AFC – the start of a new era in all-mountain freestyle! Get up and go snowboarding.
- easy to turn & playful – Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- direct & floaty in powder – Pro Camber Shape with Nose Rocker
- smooth glide – Pointed Nose & Fish Tail
- robust & stable – Shock Absorber & Völkl Premium Carbon / POP3.0
- super fast – Sintered Base with Die-Cut
- Back-screened top sheet
- Ultra-light top sheet
- The high-gloss lacquered top sheet
- Partial grip-lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut with Taper
- Pro Camber Shape with Nose Rocker
- Pointed Nose Geometrie
- 6×2 Insert System
- Fish Tail
- Sandwich construction
- Triaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam
- V-Flex fiberglass weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP3.0
- Sintered base
- Back-screening and Die-Cut
- Swap Base
- Stone finish
- Diamond finish
- Wax finish