The first French skateboard truck brand launched by Jérémie Daclin.
- Black baseplate, black hanger, black nuts, film logo print on the baseplate
- High-quality bushings in a special design ensure that the hanger cannot slip to avoid that the axle turns wrong
- Low kingpin in airplane quality leaves enough space for Smith Grinds, is a light and stable Super stable hanger
- The design of the baseplate was inspired by parking blocks
- 6-hole baseplate design so film trucks fit on old school decks
- Suitable for 7.8 – 8.2″ decks.
- Compatible with Bones Bushings.
- Trucks sold in pairs.