BODY VEST MAP
Thanks to the MAP technology inside MARKER´s Body Vest MAP, less than 16 mm of material are all that‘s needed to fulfill the tough EN1621-2:2014 standard for protective garments.
During a crash, extra spinal column protection delivers heightened security against pointed or sharp-edged objects/stones/chunks of ice. MAP pads on the front and sides of the rib cage also mean extra protection. High quality materials help ensure that the vests fit like a second skin. The mesh is highly breathable and draws moisture away from the body. The height of the integrated kidney belt can be repositioned to reflect the skier‘s individual spinal column length, and is removable to ensure the back protector can be worn without the outer vest, for racing.
690 g (M-Size)
340 gr FIS-ready (M-Size)
S / M / L / XL
MAP Protection materials
· Pads along the rib cage
· MarkAIR Channel Design
· Central guard for the spinal column
· Adjustable height on kidney belt
· FIS-ready: Thanks to the removable protector with kidney belt, can be worn directly under a racing suit
· High-quality functional material, made in Italy
· 4D Stretch
· Extremely breathable
· Transports moisture away from the body