Designed, tested and built with co-operation from freeride legend Richie Schley, the Trail RS offers impressive, downhill worthy protection with the lightweight and comfort of a Cross Country helmet.
iXS’ Trail RS Helmet uses a double in-mould construction that offers exceptional protection – certified to EN1078 & CPCS standards – while cramming in 22 vents. These vents are combined with a large, sculptured visor that directs air into the helmet to keep you cool.
The Trail RS Helmet’s visor is fastened using motocross inspired adjusters that hold the visor in an adjustable position. The visor also features a quick release mechanism to prevent damage in a crash.
iXS Trail RS Helmets are incredibly light for their level of protection, weighing in at between 300g and 320g.
“I ride up, ride down – I kind of do everything. The ultimate deal now days is to have on set up and that would be an all-mountain or enduro set up. Protection is breathable and light weight and you can pedal in all day and you have a helmet that goes exactly with that. It’s completely breathable, good enough coverage so you feel confident in many situation.” – Richie Schley
- Full inmould coverage for optimized absorption and weight.
- Aeration system with 22 large vents and internal air channels.
- Adjustable bolt system MX style visor, optimized.
- Flexibility and full visual field.
- Crash release visor.
- Dual-Compound dial adjuster.
- Ergo-Fit Ultra, fully flexible and adjustable retention system.
- Dual-Compound head ring for highest comfort and optimized fit.
- Dual-Inmould, lower 360 degree inmould shell to prevent from damage.
- Y-Clip adjustable strap system.
- Ratchet safety closure.
- SM (54-58cm), ML (58-62cm)
- EN1078 & CPCS certified
- Weight: approx. 320g