The Cinqro™ mask is the most recent addition to the Respro®range. It focuses on the ‘urban trainer’, the ‘home runner’ or the multi-sport end user, for whom breathing rates are typically higher than your average commuter.
The two new Powa™ Elite valves on the Cinqro™ mask allow for faster air flow when working out at elevated breathing rates, i.e. when you are giving it the beans from A to B. This equates to less back pressure, less dampness in the filter, improved filtration and lower inhalation resistance, which in turn leads to improved comfort and performance.
Inside each Cinqro™ box are two filters: one already fitted in the mask; a Hepa-Type™ particle filter, the other a spare. The Hepa-Type™ filter screens fine respirable, sub-micron dusts. The other filter, a combination filter (DACC™+ Hepa-Type™) is for primary pollutants associated with vehicle exhaust emissions. Both are interchangeable, making the Cinqro™ mask suitable for use in a wider variety of environments, from inner cities to the countryside. Finally, a graphics rebuild places the mask squarely in the sports arena rather than the ‘scare the hell out of everyone’ arena.
- There are two types of filter in each Cinqro™ box-Filter 1. – Hepa-Type™ sports filter for dusty off-road conditions-Filter 2. – Dynamic Activated Charcoal Cloth filter (DACC™ ) combined with a Hepa-Type™ filter layer for urban environments
- The latest Powa™ Elite valves for better airflow
- Nylon unbreakable nose clip
- Three sizes M, L and XL
- Easy Velcro® fastening
- Made from Neoprene
- Multi-environment filter kit
- Low breathing resistance
- Improves sealing
- 3 sizes ensures effective seal for most adult sizes
- Fits without fuss
- Durable and washable
- Urban sports training
- Off-road sports training