Introducing the next generation Ragley Mmmbop 27.5″ Hardtail bike. Designed as an All Mountain/Enduro Race friendly bike, the Mmmbop is built for those who want to go faster, jump bigger or play harder.
It is at home on any terrain but happiest when ridden hard, roosting turns and hammering the descents! From tearing up your local singletrack, freeride adventures in the middle of nowhere, smashing out DH runs or racing Enduro, it will take whatever you can throw at it!
The Complete Mmmbop is a great value package that is ready for action straight out of the box thanks to a combination of a great frameset with modern features, aggressive geometry and a well thought out selection of reliable components.
The Mmmbop frameset features ISCG 05 tabs, a 44/56mm tapered headtube to keep the front low, internal dropper seatpost compatibility and a stiff bolt through rear end using exchangeable dropouts which will allow you to run whichever standard you desire (142x12m or QR). It is made from custom butted aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminium tubing resulting in a frame that is lightweight and supple enough to provide comfort on longer trail rides whilst robust and stiff enough to take on an uplift day for some serious abuse!
Geometry is taken very seriously at Ragley, as it is the most important part of any bike’s personality. It defines the bike and ultimately dictates the way a bike will interact with you and the trail.
Ragley’s updated trail geometry has been designed to mimic the characteristics of a modern full suspension bike but obviously without the sag at the rear. This is why Ragley’s bikes seem slack when static. However once the rider is on the bike, the front suspension will sag, steepening the head angle by the desired amount.
Designed with a 64˚ head angle (66˚at ride height) and a long top tube, the Mmmbop is designed to run a short stem (Between 40-60mm) to give fine control and stability at high and low speeds, especially over rough and technical terrain. The low bottom bracket (Similar to a modern full suspension bike at Sag) and short chainstays maximise manoeuvrability, cornering, traction and playfulness whilst the steep seat angle puts the rider central on the bike ensuring climbing prowess.
The new Mmmbop is a blend of DH stability and uphill tenacity. It will descend and climb with such contradiction that you will be left scratching your head.
Leading the way and smoothing the trail ahead is a pair of award winning Manitou Mattoc Comp forks which offer 150mm of bump-munching travel and a 15mm bolt thru-axle to ensure accurate steering through the most challenging lines. The TPC Damping and Dorado air spring allow fine adjustment to suit any rider whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
The Tubeless ready wheels are made up from WTB STP I23 TCS Rims, laced to Bolt Thru-Axle Novatac hubs with surefooted stability provided by WTB tyres: an aggressive 2.3 Vigilante TCS – with custom Light/High Grip Compound on the front and a fast rolling 2.25 Trail Boss TCS – Light/Fast Compound on the rear.
Power is provided through a 1×11 speed drivetrain using new Comet Modular cranks with direct mount chainring, Shimano’s new M7000 SLX shifters, cassette and rear derailleur with a clutch to keep your chain in place and noise to a minimum. Once you are up to speed, dependable and powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes will help keep you in control.
The cockpit and contact points are ready for action with a wide 740mm Ragley bar and short 50mm stem. To ensure comfort on even the longest of rides they have added the Ragley Tracker saddle.
- Frame: Custom butted 6061-T6 Heat treated aluminium
- Forks: Manitou Mattoc Comp with TPC Damping + Doardo Air Spring, 150mm Travel, 15mm Thru-Axle, Tapered Steerer
- Chainset: FSA Comet Modular 170mm 1x Direct Mount Mega Exo 32T
- Shift Levers: Shimano M7000 SLX 1x 11Speed (I-Spec B)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano M7000 SLX 1x 11Speed Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000 SLX 11-42T
- Chain: FSA – 11 Speed CN-1102N
- Rims: WTB STP I23, TCS, 27.5″, 32 Hole
- Front Hub: Novatec D811SB-15 Disc 100mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D882SB-X12 Disc Rear 12x142mmm Thru-Axle
- Front Tyre: WTB Vigilante TCS 2.3 – 27.5″ – Light/High Grip Compound (Tubeless Ready)
- Rear Tyre: WTB Trail Boss TCS 2.25 – 27.5″ – Light/Fast Compound (Tubeless Ready)
- Front brake: Shimano M506 Deore 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Deore 160mm
- Handlebars: Ragley – 740mm Wide, 15mm Rise
- Grips: Ragley Single Lock On
- Headset: FSA No. 57e
- Stem: Ragley – 50mm Reach, 3 Degree Rise
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker – CrMo Rail
- Seatpost: Brand-X ASCEND Dropper, Internal with Shifter style lever, 120mm Travel
- ISCG 05 Tabs
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
- Head Angle: 64˚Static (66˚ Sagged at 25%)
- Seat Angle: 72˚
- Chain stay length: 425mm
- Seat post: 31.6mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm x 142mm Thru-Axle
- Seat Collar: 34.9mm
- Front Derailleur: 34.9mm
- BB Shell: 73mm BSA
- Headset: 44/56mm Tapered – ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
- Wheel Size: 27.5″
- Max Tyre Size: 2.4″
- BB Height: 305mm
- Size Options: S – 15″, M – 17″, L – 19″, XL – 21″
Weight: 28lbs (12.7kgs)